If you have an interest in starting a career in the field of nondestructive testing we are looking for you. We are looking for an experienced Final NDT Level II Inspector to join our fast paced and growing company.
To perform in-process and final inspections on industrial/aviation parts to assure compliance with Magnatech’s Company quality system, specifications and customer requirements for industrial and military/aerospace products to ensure our customers get the highest quality and on-time delivery.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Determines conformance of parts and materials to specifications.
– Identify and control all nonconforming products.
– Conduct inspection on complex machined parts and forgings per blueprint, manufacturing outline, Customer’s specifications and customer requirements utilizing various types of inspection equipment set up.
– Document inspection results in accordance with company procedures and work instructions.
– Review of NDT certifications against specification requirements.
– Receives instructions from work orders and engineering specifications, build documents, manufacturing processes, standard procedure, or other approved product descriptions.
– Verifies suitability of process plans and tooling to assure compliance to engineering requirements or approved specifications.
– Furnishes necessary information and assistance to responsible departments for preparation of process plans, process reviews, audits, test procedures, etc.
– Sets up and verifies the calibration of tools and devices to conduct inspection.
– Performs liquid penetrant inspections ensuring that penetrant materials used are compatible with the material being inspected, that the type and method and sensitivity or the penetrant, developers, emulsifiers and removers are of the correct type to ensure proper inspection results as required by the acceptance/rejection criteria.
– Performs magnetic particle inspection, determining that the part of material is ferromagnetic and that the part is inspected with adequate magnetic field strength and proper field orientation to ensure maximum percentage defect detection capability.
To apply for this job or for more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.